Five large oranges saturated with colour growing from dark green leafy shoots dotting a pale green backdrop surrounded sparsely by white and purple flowers.
Push Hubs are:
- As colourful/ unique as you are
- Protect your fingers and hands when pushing
- Designed and made in Australia
- Available in 15 colourful, creative designs ( with plans to
- launch more designs in the future)
- Brand new – the only product of its kind in Australia
- Recyclable, completely non-toxic and have a small carbon footprint
- NDIS funded – as consumables.
How to measure your wheels:
Using a measuring tape, measure the distance between two of your push rim tabs (where the push rim is attached to your wheel). For most wheels, this will be between 45-52cm. Most paediatric or small chairs will be 44-47cm, most 24’’ wheels will be 48-50cm and most 25’’ wheels 50-53cm.
Each pair is custom made, so it’s important that you measure your wheel – to ensure that your Push Hubs fit perfectly.
If you’re not sure – get in touch with us, and tell us what type of wheels you have and we can help you: [email protected]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.